We are a very experienced company that specialises in offering only first class quality cleaning services in the London area. We have worked many years and we have made a lot of effort to achieve success in the cleaning industry in order to be helpful for all the customers that have chosen us. There are people who are reluctant to trust a professional cleaning company, however we know that we can totally change your mind. Now we are offering you the perfect upholstery cleaning, suitable for all your furniture. We would like to help you keep the good appearance of your sofas and armchairs. We are full of energy and creativity and we accept every task as a challenge.
If this offer sounds tempting for you, we are encouraging you to contact us right now and receive a top quality upholstery cleaning. Instead of throwing away your sofas and furniture you can simply use the professional and affordable services of our company and forget about this problem. We at Cleaners Cricklewood promise to change the poor appearance of your furniture and make your premises more welcoming than ever.
|Carpet, Sofa and Upholstery Cleaning||Prices|
|Landing Carpet||from £4|
|Bedroom Carpet||from £23|
|Livingroom Carpet||from £25|
|Sofa – Two Seater||from £30|
|Sofa – Three Seater||from £45|
|Upholstered Armchair||from £18|
|Flight of Stairs||from £18|
“There is nothing more beautiful than antique furniture and it is even better when you have taken care that it is clean enough.” – Lavender
Upholstery Cleaners Cricklewood
We know that cleaning your upholstery is not easy. It can be very time consuming and end up not achieving great results. We offer you our upholstery cleaning service. Whenever you feel like your upholstered furniture is not as clean as it should be, give us a call. All our employees are very experienced in the field and will be able to handle any task. The cleaning techniques and solutions that we use are extremely efficient against dirt and grime and will leave all your furniture stain-free, clean and fresh smelling.
For the proper cleaning of all upholstery we use steam cleaning and dry cleaning methods. Both are proven very efficient and we will now reveal why.
Steam Cleaning is the most popular option when it comes to cleaning carpets, curtains or upholstery. This method uses hot steam extraction in order to treat a wide variety of stains from all kinds of upholstery. The machines we use are the best, latest equipment on the market and used by our professional cleaning technicians can reach flawless results. The temperature and pressure of the steam can be regulated and it is important to know how much of which to use when treating any kind of fabric. The other important thing is to know what kinds of fabrics and materials are about to be cleaned. Depending on the fibres, a cleaning solution will be chosen. This will help the cleaning process and not damage the fabric of the upholstery. This is the main reason why we suggest that you avoid cleaning your upholstery or carpets on your own. The lack of knowledge and the incorrect products can cause serious damage to any piece of furniture. The process of steam cleaning is not so complicated but requires a lot of steps, all of which are of crucial importance to the end results.
- The thorough examination of the upholstery materials and fabric comes first. Our cleaning technicians will run multiple tests in order to determine the exact type of your upholstery. This will help them pick the best cleaning solution and achieve perfect results.
- The whole surface of the upholstery is thoroughly vacuumed. This is very important because any loose dirt left on the upholstery may dissolve during the cleaning process and cause further staining.
- The solution of choice is applied to all heavily stained areas and the places of your upholstery that need most refreshing. The chemicals in the product will help dissolve the composition of the dirt and lift it off. The product will be specially chosen for your particular type of upholstery and stains, in order to provide perfect results without causing any damage.
- The steam cleaning machine is used all over the upholstery. The steam will completely dissolve any leftover dirt and remove it from the surface of your furniture. This method is extremely efficient and thanks to the high temperatures (up to 130 degrees) it is able to disinfect your upholstery as well, killing all bacteria and microbes.
- After the process is finished the technicians will deodorise your upholstery and extract most of the moisture. This will help with the drying process and ensure a clean, fresh smell to your house.
- Upon request, the cleaners are able to apply Scotchgard protector. This solution is going to keep your upholstery clean for longer, prevent any deep stains from occurring and prolong your furniture’s life.
Dry Cleaning is the other method that we use when treating carpets or upholstery. It is gentler to the fabric and is usually used for more delicate materials or ones that are not so heavily stained. The idea of it is to use as little moisture as possible and leave your upholstery dry at the end of it. It is a simple process but also requires attention to detail and knowledge about specific materials and fabrics. The cleaning solution can be in foam or powder form. The cleaning process takes a bit longer but you benefit from not having to wait for your upholstery to dry. Here are the steps:
- The first thing our cleaning technicians will do is test and examine the type of materials and fabrics your upholstery consists of.
- The most important step when dry cleaning is the thorough vacuuming. It will get rid of any loose dirt, mud and other dirt particles but will also fluff up the fibres of your upholstery and let the cleaning solution reach deeper.
- After that the dry cleaning product is applied on the whole surface of your upholstered furniture. The chemical composition in this solution will react with the stains and dissolve any grease or fat. This way the dirt will have nothing to stick to your fabric with and will be easily removed.
- A rotary machine with cotton pads soaked in hot water, placed on the bottom of it, is used. With its help the cleaners are able to remove all the cleaning product along with all the dirt and grime is dissolved and absorbed.
Our competent team of technicians is able to cope with old stains that are usually hard to be removed from the furniture. For that purpose we use the most modern cleaning equipment that is proven to be efficient. You can make an appointment with our friendly staff at any time that would be convenient for you. Do not miss the opportunity to take advantage of the unique offer we place before you.
We suggest proper cleaning of all upholstered furniture at least once a year. This will maintain their clean, beautiful looks for longer and will help you live in a healthier, more hygienic environment.
We often overlook the regular cleaning of our furniture. However, not only may this cause unclean looks for your upholstery but also some health issues you definitely would like to avoid. You probably did not know but huge amounts of dirt, dust, bacteria, hair and dead skin build up all over your sofas and armchairs. The concentration is even higher between and behind the cushions. We strongly suggest you vacuum all upholstery at least once a week. It will not rid you of stains but will significantly reduce the amount of dust and dirt.
We also offer:
- Friendly and professional customer service, available 7 days a week for your convenience. The office agents are able to give you advice, help you with the booking process and give you a free quote over the phone.
- Professional employees with a lot of experience. All members of our staff have a personal approach to the tasks they perform and have been professionally trained. They are reliable and will make sure to spare no time or effort.
- High-quality products and equipment. We managed to invest in ourselves and all tools that our cleaners come with are the best on the market. They are extremely efficient and for your convenience – included in the price.
- Eco-friendly products. All cleaning solutions that we use when performing any of our services are biodegradable, non-toxic and 100% safe for human health. We avoid using harsh chemicals so you can rest assured your children and pets will be safe.
- Flexible working hours. All our teams are available 7 days a week, including all holidays. We know that most people nowadays are busy and we aim to fit everyone’s schedule in the best way possible. Do not hesitate and call us.
- Affordable rates. It has been our mission to create cleaning services that are available and affordable to anyone who might need them. We worked hard and now we are proud to offer you great quality services for reasonable prices.
Check our other services:
Deep Cleaning Cricklewood
Gardening Services Cricklewood
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Cricklewood
Carpet Cleaning Cricklewood
After Builders Cleaning Cricklewood
Oven Cleaning Cricklewood
To receive more information feel to call 020 3745 5245. Our call centres work every day of the week, including all holidays. The office agents there will be able to assist you in every way and give you a free quote over the phone.