When vacating a house/ apartment at the end of the tenancy contract, there are many things to consider. The whole process of moving out involves many responsibilities, most of which take a lot of time to plan. One of the most important tasks to take care of when moving out, is to make sure the entire place is clean and in order. This is important if you want to get your deposit back and leave your landlord happy. However, keeping in mind all of the things one has to deal with at that moment, cleaning is often left behind. Do not let this happen. A great option you have is to use professional end of tenancy cleaning services and have the whole house or apartment cleaned ideally by experts. That surely is the easiest way to achieve amazing results without worrying about the lack of time.
We understand that you are excited to move out to a new place but also stressed. Organising everything, packing, moving and a bunch of other things one has to deal with usually take up most of the time. It is understandable that whenever you remove all your personal belongings and notice just how much dirt and grime has been gathering in your house in places you never noticed, you get worried. Will you be able to clean everything in time? Will you clean it well enough for the high standards of your landlord? Are you gonna lose your deposit money? Do not stress yourself out even more and give us a call. End of Tenancy was one of the first services we started the company with. We have perfected all aspects of it and are now able to perform everything quickly, efficiently and reach the best results that might be needed for your deposit.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning||Prices|
|Studio Flat||from £89|
|One Bedroom Property||from £139|
|Two Bedroom Property||from £165|
|Three Bedroom Property||from £189|
“Moving out of my house I had to provide an end of tenancy clean and I used your company. I’m very glad with the results. You have done a great job.” – Chad
End Of Tenancy Cleaners in Cricklewood
We are a reliable cleaning company, situated in London, which has been operating for many years. We have been professionally involved within the cleaning industry for long enough to know exactly what our clients want. We are very good at providing them with the best services and thus not only meeting, but also exceeding their expectations. Every employee of ours is a professional cleaner with a lot of experience. We have also trained all of them, so that they fit our professional environment. What our end of tenancy cleaning services can do for you is cover all areas of the house that need to be cleaned but are usually skipped in our daily cleaning sessions. There are standards that need to be covered in order to have a successful end of tenancy cleaning and receive your deposit back. Lucky for you, our professionals can reach all of those in no time.:
- We dust all surfaces, including your cupboards, countertops and the top of your doors.
- We remove all cobwebs from the corners, ceilings, walls and behind the appliances.
- We wash your windows internally.
- Cabinets, drawers and shelves will be decluttered and cleaned.
- We clean all mirrors
- The shower cabin/wash basin/bathtub will be cleaned, scrubbed and all soap scum and limescale will be removed.
- The shower, along with the taps, head and hose will be descaled and disinfected
- The toilet and its seat will be thoroughly scrubbed, descaled and disinfected.
- Your bathroom sink along with the taps will be descaled, washed and disinfected.
- Your rubbish will be removed
- Your bathroom fan and air filter will be cleaned
- We will unclog and disinfect your drains
- We will clean your shower curtains and dry them
- Your bathroom floor will be vacuumed and mopped
- All cobwebs will be removed from all corners, ceilings, walls and behind furniture and appliances
- Kitchen surfaces will be dusted, including tops of cupboards, doors, countertops and shelves
- Your windows will be cleaned on the inside
- Countertops and kitchen utensils will be degreased, washed and disinfected.
- The kitchen sink and its taps will be washed, descaled and disinfected.
- All cupboards, drawers and shelves will be decluttered and cleaned.
- Your drain will be unclogged and disinfected
- Extractor and air filters will be cleaned.
- Your kitchen appliances will be cleaned externally ( internal oven and fridge cleaning possible by request)
- Table and chairs will be polished and disinfected
- Your kitchen floor will be vacuumed and mopped.
Living Room and Bedroom
- All cobwebs and dust will be removed (behind furniture, on tops of framed pictures and doors as well)
- All house appliances will be cleaned
- All your upholstery and carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed (steam cleaning available upon request)
- Bed linen and pillows will be washed and changed
- Glass and wooden surfaces will be gently cleaned and polished with special solutions
- Hard Floors will be vacuumed and mopped.
- Air filters and vents will be cleaned
To guarantee absolute customer satisfaction, we offer competitive prices that are very easy to afford. High quality does not mean a luxury to us and Cleaners Cricklewood have been proving this idea of ours for a long time.
We also offer:
- Friendly and professional customer service, available 7 days a week for your convenience. The office agents are able to give you advice, help you with the booking process and give you a free quote over the phone.
- Professional employees with a lot of experience. All members of our staff have a personal approach to the tasks they perform and have been professionally trained. They are reliable and will make sure to spare no time or effort.
- High quality products and equipment. We managed to invest in ourselves and all tools that our cleaners come with are the best on the market. They are extremely efficient and for your convenience – included in the price.
- Eco-friendly products. All cleaning solutions that we use when performing any of our services are biodegradable, non-toxic and 100% safe for human health. We avoid using harsh chemicals so you can rest assured your children and pets will be safe.
- Flexible working hours. All our teams are available 7 days a week, including all holidays. We know that most people nowadays are busy and we aim to fit everyone’s schedule in the best way possible. Do not hesitate and call us.
- Affordable rates. It has been our mission to create cleaning services that are available and affordable to anyone who might need them. We worked hard and now we are proud to offer you great quality services for reasonable prices.
Check out our other services:
Deep Cleaning Cricklewood
Gardening Services Cricklewood
Upholstery Cleaning Cricklewood
Carpet Cleaning Cricklewood
After Builders Cleaning Cricklewood
Oven Cleaning Cricklewood
To receive more information feel to call 020 3745 5245. Our call centres work every day of the week, including all holidays. The office agents there will be able to assist you in every way and give you a free quote over the phone.